A bit of a mixed bag this week with the skinny on the Victoria Film Festival, and a special interview with the producer of Play With Fire, a independent Canadian film screening this Tuesday at the Cinecenta. We’ve also got reviews for Inception and The A-Team. A great show and it’s even got Steve sweating under the pressure, and Brian holding everything together.
- We start things off with a little nibble of what the Victoria Film Festival is gonna be about.
- After some difficulties with making a connection we have a conversation with Mike Babiarz about his film screening in Victoria this week, Play With Fire.
- Inception could well be the film of the year, do the special features have the goods to back it up?
- The A-Team’s extended cut is 16 minutes longer. If we learned anything from Robin Hood it’s that 15 minutes goes a long way.
- Our Vault picks of the week are Cadillac Records and Waking Life (as mixed a bag as our show) and we’ve got the Transformers: Dark of the Moon and Thor trailers to share with you.